I try to remember to forget you
But I break down every time I do


:) :( :) :(happy. sad. happy. sad.watched i pronounce you chuck and larry with hairy baby on sunday ;)it was hilarious! :D love adam sandler. heh heh.and oh, work was good fun.and i had a nice surprise today :)saw someone, after a very long time.saw enli and jieying at b&j's!and liowch came to find me :D thanks darling for helping me to do the selection yea.it was great because qixin and me and the two of them are all connected in a way or other.qx and i got our free scoops of ice cream but i still can claim one more! :D :D :Dafter that, we went to bugis for shopping!i am dead broke.because i got two pairs of shorts for work (one denim, one brown), two pairs of earrings, and one white top!not to mention the fact that we ate at a restaurant called seafood harvest! -.-watch this space for more pictures soon! :)