estella .
Saturday, September 08, 2007
nickelback.

anna angela thai! :)

she bought famous amos cookies for me! I LOVE THEM. ;D thanks girl.
had dinner at bb's pastamania cause my fav subway was so packed! :(
nevermind, next time!!!
haha. i had my super yummy all time fav ham & sausage baked rice!
it never fails to make me happy.
we wanted to eat strawberry dessert. but i felt quite full and so we didn't!
next time okay, anna? :D

being retarded at shop&save!

then we shopped for diamonds to paste on my cam!
and i saw many many things that i like.
but i didn't get them because i'm really broke :(
and i was so tempted! BAHH.
i was so upset and nice nice anna wanted to buy the earrings for me! :/
well it's now on my wants list.
i'm gonna work really hard next week! heh.

said hello to anna's mom.
i think she's cute.
AND NOT FAT, i swear.

buddy's tall and grown up now.
really hope i can get to see buddy one day! :)
yay to anna for making me feel like buddy is half-mine. *smiles*

oh, and i like bumping into familiar faces.
saw little miss dot dot and yanliang! :D

me likes this silly poot.

saturday was a tiring tiring day cause it's my first day working at vivo's b&j's.
if you love estella, come find estella alright. hahahahaha.
i'll scoop really big scoops for you! :)

i think i must be the worst scoopy on earth because being the glutton that i am, i feel really bad when i see people get small scoops of ice cream.
i have a bad bad habit, and that is i like to scoop large balls of ice cream
because i know i'd love that if i was the customer :/

hahah, and when i try to control, the other scoopies tell me it's too small! :O
so i think i shall... AHEM.
stick to plan A.

closing shift is tiring.
we didn't eat dinner! :(
but i had fun with liowch and genn.
and the others also very nice! :D

pauline, weixiang, jia en, yin quan(?)
my memory dies on me. haha.
but he's the guy who helped me to wash my cut!
and went with me to throw the rubbish. HAHA i secretly like tossing it.
i gave him a free ride back, with the trolley. lol. funny shit.

my shirt is very dirty. :( yikes.
i feel very fat. i ate carl's junior.
i kapoked alot of food.
like the waffles, the ice cream, the drink, the cookies.

and i can see my tummy.

I HATE IT.
i feel really lousy now.
I WILL RUN AND SWIM.
and eat healthy.

soon. :(


okay i'm just vomiting random points out now.
which means i'm really tired.
but i gotta wait up for liowch. she's coming over to sleep.
i am so lazy to pack my room :(

------------
I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please

While you're looking up at me

You're like my favourite damn disease


And I love the places that we go

And I love the people that you know
And I love the way you can't say no
Too many long lines in a row
I love the powder on your nose

Ooooh

And now I know who you are

It wasn't that hard

Just to figure you out

And now I know who you are

It wasn't that hard

Just to figure you out


I like the freckles on your chest

And I like the way you like me best
And I like the way you're not impressed,
While you put me to the test

I like the wine stains on your dress

And I love the way you pass the check
And I love the good times that you wreck
And I love your lack of self respect
While you're passed out on the deck
I love my hands around your neck
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out

And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out
- nickelback; figured you out
------------

is it easy to figure me out?
i wonder.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae