I can hardly see what's in front of me
Cause the vodka's running on empty
I can't stay sober

i ate PRAWN MEE !
lol, and i got rashes after that.
hahah, but i couldn't turn down someone's kindness right :)
physically exhausted.
ivan yeow, i'm sorry i pangsehed.
couldn't take it lah. just damn tired.
haven't been contacting my girlfriends! :(
how are you all doing?
i want a boyfriend who will let me choose for him his best man next time.
HAHAH. i think that'll be so funny.
i'm such an ass. hoho.
I WANT TO DRINK BANDUNG LAAAA.
:/
got earthquake!
HOW TO DIVE.
i hope my dad doesn't freak out :( :( :(
nevermind. we are fat and cute little children.
we will be blessed!
HAHA. :D

would have given it all up for
you;
but
you didn't want that.
so why ask me to stay in the first place?
why bring my hopes up only to send them crashing down later?
is it fun to pull my strings and watch me do your bidding.
what happened to trust and the promise you made?
i see clearly now.------------------
I woke up with a heartbeat in my head
I reached for the bottle by the bed
I saw your side was not slept in
Cold sheets again
Remind me of what you said
We need to take a break for a while
It's been so long since I smiled
I don't wanna listen now
Live this day down
With you so drunk and high
So I'll say goodbye