estella .
Saturday, September 15, 2007
you're gonna want some more.

it's always better when we're together. (:


pictures soon, i promise.
it was a good night out with jododo and PIGkachu! *sniggers*
what an ingenious nickname for a pig.

i marvel at how my brain works wonders sometimes. heh.
:O

yay yay yay.
IT'S THE END OF OFFICE WEAR AND CUP NOODLES.
say hello to ice cream scooping now! :D


and what's best is

knowing that your paycheck is just round the corner.


WHOO HOO!~

nias people please take care alright!
you guys will be safe.

because i say so.
:)

bon voyage!
i'll miss you all,
especially the irritating ones! :D

i think i have a thing for guys with sexay voice.

i didn't like the song 'the way i are' until i heard D.O.E. go:

Baby girl, I don't got a huge ol' house I rent a room in a house
Listen baby girl, I ain't got a motorboat but I can float ya boat

i'm such an ass.
when he goes baby girl, i go weak.
HAHAH. his voice got groove- i like.
;)




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae