estella .
Saturday, October 13, 2007
another random entry.
this is a random entry number two!

I feel like a man.

I think I eat too much, and that's why I can never have that kinda ideal figure.
But it's okay. I love food too much to give it up. :/

And petite people don't really have the right to say we're fat right? :(

But let's see, I ate fried chicken/drumlets (7 pieces in total, to be specific); had deluxe cheese pizza; a sinful but delicious BLACK PEPPER SAUSAGE; pretty pink bandung...

and don't forget the snacks I bought home, which are appealing to my empty tummy.

I need to upgrade my metabolic rate! It's too slow, tsk.

My face is a crazy RED today. What's with this constant blush huh! :O

I bumped into a few friends today. Namely, my bumper jocelyn, and yanliang!

Met up with secondary school mates at different timings. Very happy!
here's a shoutout to jododo, edison the P-A-POO, duan yaw, ivan the stickman.
(shuxian, you ah. if you ps me tmr, you are an oompa loompa!)


I got some tongue problem today! I said alot of weird jumbled up phrases like drumslet. Edi gave me hell each time my tongue became spastic! :( but i think it's contagious cause he said P-A-POO instead of PAP.

I feel like I've lost all motivation to photoshop pictures. All I wanna do is post pretty pictures that my friends have done. HAHA.

But hey, I'm not that lazy afterall!

Jolene, you'll be proud of me. haha. I uploaded the pics so quickly this time!

at jurong swimming complex!

because you are special. :)

I adore sharing a float with you and paddling on it until it's laohong; and it made all the lifeguards laugh at us. :D

I enjoy swimming laps together, and then rushing to eat fried chicken immediately after.

I love how we are so strangely different from the rest. *ahem*

I don't know why, but I doubt I can find another like you; one who'd walk against the currents with me, and attempt to flip out from the floats gracefully when it's obvious that we'll just make a fool of ourselves. :D

Meeting up with the lau yau (OMG i just realised this is what u get if u combined ah stick with ah duan) was good too. just drinks (pink bandung, no less!) and talk! not to forget the ritual of calling up shuxian and begging her to meet us. LOL.

It's good to catch up yeah. Thanks dudes, for making the effort to meet up. Despite the short/fat jokes and the fishball thing, I think I really enjoyed the conversation we had today! :)

oh my goose! :)




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae