estella .
Sunday, October 07, 2007
cause you know.
so happy together :)

i'm really tired now cause i reached home from work at around 1.30am,
and i have a splitting headache.
bah. :(
hope i won't get vincent into trouble or i'll resign as bandit.
thanks for putting the four of us to work the same shift man. hee.
and for the whipped cream. *shiok!*

my sunday was spent well.
i like being surrounded with familiar faces, and the people i love.
i'm a happy girl today yo.
(until the headache, that is)
:) :) :)

i'd better go memorise the history and whatnot. :(
JIALAT!~ (hahaha, qixin!)


I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae