we bought our pretty handphone pouches together!*kelly, babybee is so happy! see? :D*
hee. Tcc, mad camwhoring, boobs, boobs, more boobs.
it was fun scamming the boyfriend into thinking we didn't have money to pay the bill.
although he didn't really fall for it. :/
i got my piggyback ride!
HAHA. cheap thrill. :P
i love my girlfriend, miss liowch
and boyfriend.
I apologise for mia-ing in some people's lives lately.
I will make the extra effort to keep in touch with my girls,
so please don't think that I no longer care about you, okie? :)
hairyfairy, i miss you. i'm sorry we haven't talked much these days.
but you know, i will always find my way back to you :)
because our hearts will always be connected!
HEE HEE i am oozing cheese now. *cheesy smile*
But i know you still love me! :D
miss chai, you are being missed too.
though i know i'll be seeing you in a few hours time.
Just a short entry to let y'all know i'm still alive. heh.
Long entry with pictures (truckloads) of boobs coming up! :D
HAHAHAHAHHAA.
*qixin oh qixin*