HEY GIRL, I WANNA CATCH YOUR WAVE! :D

AWESOME PEOPLE I KNOW
1. The person who tagged you is-
Hairy Helen Han Qing Pei!2. Your relationship with her is- she is my bestest smelliest hairiest friend.
3. 5 impressions you have of him/her- listens really damn well; loves food; has uber straight hair; mature; umm hairy.
4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you- standing by me, and being there for me with unconditional love.
5. The most memorable words he/she has said to you- Hello? (in that high-pitched rabbity voice :D)
6. If he/she becomes your lover, i will make her give me all her food and I’ll steal her bandung.
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be to stop feeding me food every time.
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, i will be very sad because i do not want her to be my enemy.
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be because I drank up all her bandung.
10. The most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is to sing for her on the phone for two hours straight!
11. Your overall impression of him/her is that she’s pretty damn awesome and whoever thinks otherwise can go rot and die.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you- i am a green pea. So maybe they won’t like me much. Especially her.
13. The characteristic you love about yourself – my greenness.
14. On the contrary, the characteristic you hate about yourself is – the roundness.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is myself.
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them- hello, I care and like you too. ☺
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you- nevermind lah.
here you go dearie. please don't overwork yourself.
you're making me scared. and worried. :(