estella .
Sunday, November 04, 2007
if i open my heart to you.
All I want to do is find a way back into love,
I can't make it through without a way back into love,
And if I open my heart to you,
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do,
And if you help me to start again,
You know that I'll be there for you in the end

I came across quotes from the pursuit of happyness again, and it just reminded me of how much i like them quotes :)
Christopher Gardner: You gotta trust me, all right?
Christopher: I trust you.

"...maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what."

you think so? Hmm.

feeling fat and blubbery. not a good sign, i guess.
makes me all grumpy like an old lady without her dentures.

i want to exercise.
i want to swim 50 laps, and run 6km at one shot.
i want to be slim, and happy.


i guess they weren't referring to this,
when they say impossible is nothing. :(

HAHA. i am grumpy.

And radio is driving me crazy!!! :(

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from?

I got it from my mama.
I got it from my mama.

And hell, that's not a good sign. LOL.


Estella the grumpy, out!




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae