estella .
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
my heart's locked.
i feel so cheated,
there's nothing here for me.
someone come and set me free.

my heart's locked and i don't have the key.
i hate it here,
oh can't you -beep- (i am radio friendly) see.
song courtesy of those from nias. :)

hrm was singing it today, and it got us all hooked.
i still can't get this outta my head. gee.

(hrm, 2007)

ruiming always has quirky quotes or things to say. i like that :)

----------------

i don't like it when people doubt me, especially when my conscience is clear.
if i said i will treat you, pay you back or whatsoever, i will.
it might take me some time to do so, but still, i would appreciate people not calling me up to "check" if i was about to go back on my words.

I do not appreciate that.

Much less, that coming from one who barely knows me.

stranger, today you have crossed the line and perhaps, i was wrong about you.

I can't stand the way you treated my friend too.
you have no right to be condescending to him. none at all.

i think i'm stupid really.
*smacks head*

what a spoiler to my day. pretty shitty feeling, i guess.
i really don't like people to doubt me this way.
or to hound me for "payment". (haha, wth really.)

at least my egg prata, and bandung didn't let me down.
and i had good company too, who thankfully kept me smiling despite the absurdity of that encounter. :)
i swear, i would have flared up any other time.
but i'm glad i didn't.

the quiet time was good.

i feel like something's amiss, but i hope it's just paranoia.

oh yes, i learnt something new today. it's called the placebo effect. which means that even though you took an inert substance (like, water), your body starts believing in it, and hence shows signs of healing. something like that. :D

i want to treat my pig(ybacker) and hairybaby to good food when i get my pay.
:)

han! anything must call me okie. sorry i didn't pick up my phone.
please get enough rest. really worried about you, cause you're working far too hard :(
i wish i had a money tree so i could give you my money, and then you don't have to work so much. :( :(
love you so much. i'll be your fat lala if you'll be my smelly tinkywinky. haha.

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae