i can't pretend i don't care, when you don't think about me.i like old school songs. :)
anyway, since cheak tagged me and i am kinda bored, i did this in the afternoon:
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1. Rear goldfish in my toilet bowl
2. Horseback riding
3. Have a dog
Three Screen Names You Have Had:
1. estella
Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
1. my brain
2. my hairy arms
3. my thumb nail
Three Things That Scare You:
1. Cockroaches
2. Not having enough food to eat
3. Death
Three Of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. food
2. air
3. handphone
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. white top
2. grey skinnies
3. black slippers
Three Of Your Favorite Bands/Musical Artists:
1. Zhou Jie Lun
2. Wang Lee Hom
3. Westlife
Three Things You Want In A Relationship:
1. Love
2. Trust
3. Honesty
Three Physical Things About The Preferred Sex That Appeal To You:
1. Arm veins (hahah i know i am strange!)
2. Jaw
3. I still don't know what is it called, so just look at this picture.
(it's the sunken in part where the model's hand is!)

heh heh.
Three Of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Eating
2. Swimming
3. Shopping
Three Things You Want To Do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Stop my damn nose from leaking
2. Sleep
3. Finish this *(&$(*&#$(*& quiz (exactly cheak. ni hai wo! ):)
Three Careers You're Considering / You've Considered:
1. Tai tai
2. Hairdresser
3. CATS teacher
Three Places You Want To Go On Vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Egypt
3. France
Three Kid's Names You Like:
1. MEDUSA (hahahahahahaha)
2. merissa
3. i like most names starting with C actually.
Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically a Girl:
1. I LOVE shopping.
2. I whine.
3. I am afraid of bugs.
Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically a Boy:
1. I like to sit in the unglam
kiao-kah way uncles at kopitiam sit.
2. I like to look at pretty girls. LOL.
3. I eat like a boy.
Three People You Tag:
1. elmo
2. tinky winky
3. zhu ba jie
(AHAHAHAH i don't want to tag anyone la -.-)
BOM!anyway this cold weather is getting to me, in more ways than one.
i am constantly hungry and i keep getting strange cravings. it's terribly annoying! :(
did i mention that i had curry yong tau foo, 3 fried chicken wings, oily duck rice today?
i can already feel the oil sloshing about in my body!
exercise, i need to.