estella .
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Brain Blank.
But when I need you, you're almost here
And I know that's not enough

I don't feel like going for step aerobics! :(


just one more day to freedom- i can't wait.
but the diet plan will have to start. gwrah!

i feel like having steamboat! anyone? (so much for dieting, hahah)

xiuling, please ah. take care of yourself at bintan. i hope you have loads of fun there! bring back a BIG seashell for me okay! :) hee hee. talk to me again when you get back! try all the water sports! and eat your money's worth for the breakfast! LOL. miss you lady. bon voyage!




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae