Because i am pms-ing, i shall grunt here. hahaha. i hate my tummy.i've been gyming consistently for this week, so hopefully... 42 once more?i don't like the feeling of being taken for granted. and i'm sure nobody does either.it's not supposed to be like this.i am tired, exhausted even, of constantly having to live up to my own expectations.i am far from perfect, i know.i packed my room today. kinda.i saw some notes and cards that made me smile. and i realised how many people i've been neglecting. sigh.bring me back to the secondary school days!i hate my fats.i hate how i can hardly do a split anymore.the vein in my right trotter is throbbing angrily.you seem so far away most of the time.i wish there was someone who knows exactly how i feel and why i feel the way i do, without me even trying to explain.i dreamt of something and someone strange.i can't voice my feelings out proper.retail shopping, anyone?i miss siew mai! :(
Because i am pms-ing, i shall end here. hahaha. You say hello, inside I'm screaming I love you
You say goodnight, in my mind
I'm sleeping next to you
You drive away from my car crash of a heart
And I don't know
Cause you gave me the best mixtape I have
And even all the bad songs ain't so bad
I just wish there was so much more than that
About me and you